Wednesday, August 13, 2014

How's that for timing...

I was having a few guests over for lunch today and went to check MarthaStewart.com (which I tend to often do) for some inspiration on what to make... and what do I find...
today's post entitled "Because Life Is Just Better with Bagels".  It had two interesting stories attached; one about a bagel institute in Detroit "Motor City Moments"  and another on a New York original "The Story of Russ and Daughters".

I then speak with my husband on my way home from work several hours later and he tells me about the newest Zagat must try list featuring, wouldn't you know, bagels.  Here is the link www.zagat.com if you would like to read their list on the 5 New Places to Get Bagels.  I incidentally read about two of them just yesterday on Philly.com.  The only criticism I would have to say about this list is that two of the places are not even open yet, including Chestnut Street Philly Bagels [which will essentially be the same bagels that you'll find at their South Street location].  Never the less, I will be sure to check out the suggestions and post what I think.

Till then...  take care,

Jerr

No comments:

Post a Comment